Can’t choose between Birch box or Glossybox? Want to know which of these is the better option of these two? Which of these gets us our moneys worth? These all are very common questions asked by many which isn’t surprising considering these two subscription boxes are the leading brands of make-up products.
British Beauty council statistics show about £27.2 billion dollars were spent on beauty services only in the UK during the year 2018. This goes to prove that how much people care about beauty. Subscription boxes are one of the best ways to get items of your interest at a very affordable price. During my adventure of finding the top subscription box I read about many different beauty subscription boxes I filtered and short listed to just two boxes. The Birch Box and the Glossybox.
In the end I ended up buying both of the subscription boxes because I couldn’t choose one. I’m writing this comparison to help other people avoid such a dilemma and make the right decision for them.
Here is the comparison:
No doubt Birch box is one of the first beauty subscription boxes. Its monthly subscription comes at a cost of £12.96/box.
There are three different types of subscriptions offered by the company. Namely being monthly, three months, and six months payment cycles.
After you have subscribed to a subscription plan you will receive two of the high-quality beauty and lifestyle products along with some coupons.
The products you receive are personalized based on the specifics you chose in your profile.
- The products offered by Birch box are very cheaply priced.
- You get samples to ty products before you purchase them.
- You get reward points for reviewing products which can be used to purchase other amazing products.
- You get a £15 referral bonus if you refer your friends or family.
- The products you receive are customized and personalized according to your beauty profile.
- You are offered high-end products at a discounted price rate.
- Coupons codes can be used to receive additional products.
- The samples received are very small in size.
- You don’t exactly get your moneys worth plus you could potentially buy the products separately for nearly the same price.
Blends of deluxe sized and full-sized high-end beauty product samples at only £13.25 per month. This makes GlossyBox a pretty great value pack, plus you receive modern tools, makeup and beauty products.
- You receive products of more value than you paid for making this one of the few boxes which give you your money’s worth.
- The products are of high-quality and from international companies.
- The products are packed very nicely and in a cute packaging. Additionally, its quite sturdy.
- You also receive coupon codes that can be used to purchase products.
- The products sadly aren’t curated on a personalized basis.
- You aren’t allowed to buy products separately meaning you have to visit the brand to purchase separate products.
I myself prefer GlossyBox over BIrchBox because the contents of GlossyBox are more to my liking. They offer me more than my money’s worth. Plus, they are cheaper than BirchBox.
Most of all they also sometimes include some snacks in the boxes which Is like an occasional treat.